|Dr. Poonsak Sumritmanoporn, M.D|
Speciality: General Practice, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Language: Thai, English
Dr. Poonsak is committed to establish a solid doctor-patient relationship throughout each step of the service process. From initial consultation, actual surgery procedure(s), till follow-up care, he adheres to treat every patient attentively.
Dr. Poonsak dedicates to the highest standard of excellence in plastic surgery. All his patients are carefully examined before performing the surgery procedures. He never get tired of spending time to explain in detail about the surgical options, benefit and risk to every patients individually because he believes that a well informed patient is necessary for the best results.
His special interest includes:
- Facial cosmetic surgery, particularly Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Face and Neck lift surgery
- Body contouring procedure such as Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tucks and Liposuction.
- Reconstructive surgery including congenital defects, major soft tissue injuries and defects, burn injuries and facial maxillary trauma.
- 1991 Doctor of Medicine degree with second class honors, Chiang Mai University
- 1994-1997 General Surgery Training, Vachira Hospital, Bangkok Medical College
- 2000-2002 General Surgeon of Uttaradit hospital
- 2002-2011 Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon of Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Uttaradit hospital and his own private cosmetic surgery clinic
- 2012 13th Conference of the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Seoul, South Korea
- 2013 Annual Meeting of ThPRS and ThSAPS, Royal Golden Jubilee building, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2014 “Breast Augmentation with Anatomic Gel implants, BPIC experience” CPG Center of Excellence Workshop, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Thailand
- 2014 “Achieving Excellency in Aesthetic Surgery” 14th International Congress of the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Pattaya, Thailand
- 2015 Live Demonstration “Transaxillary approach Endoscopic breast augmentation with CPG implant” ASEAN Mentor CPG Surgical Excellence Workshop, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Thailand
- 2015 Visit Mentor Centre of Excellence in Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- 2015 International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Instructional Course, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2015 The 5th Chang Gung Aesthetic Conference, Taipei, Taiwan
Membership in Societies
- 1991 Thai Medical Council
- 1997 Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- 2002 The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- 2002 The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- 2013 International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery